These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on A Pretty Good Board!. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
1) Respect Others: Harassment and bigotry will not be tolerated. Anyone who discriminates or bullies based on race, sexual orientation, skill-level, or anything else that makes someone uncomfortable in the Pretty Good community will be removed from the forums.
2) Respect Privacy: Do not publicly disclose your personal information or anyone else’s. Examples of personal information include phone numbers, addresses, images, IP addresses, and anything else that can be used to identify a user outside of the community.
3) Profanity is allowed but try to keep it to a minimum.
4) Quality Standards: Be thoughtful and constructive when participating in discussions or offering feedback. Spam, Mod bashing, and aggression are not welcome.
5) Never Impersonate Staff: Anyone who falsely claims to be a moderator or staff member will be removed from the server.
Thank you for being a part of our Pretty Good community! We hope you enjoy the Pretty Good Board!#